We would like to invite you to participate in our real estate development project – “Mini-Dormitory.”
Our next investment is a residential building located near one of the departments of the Medical University with the purpose to rent out its rooms.
We aim to prepare a profitable business with a steady annual cash flow for an institutional client.
Min. amount to enter the investment:
400 000 PLN
We plan to complete this project within 2 years.
The cost of constructing this residential building with commercial areas and fittings along with necessary equipment (intended for lease) is estimated at 4200-4700 PLN/m2. (Considering a higher cost estimate due to the increasing prices in the building sector).
Also, we have considered the higher estimated cost in our evaluation – 4700 PLN/m2
|Share in profit of the limited partners 40,00%||2 067 800 PLN|
|Share in profit of the general partners 60,00%||3 101 700 PLN|
|Limited partners contribute||4.000 000 PLN|
|ROI of the limited partners||51,70%|
|If capital is invested for a period of 2 years, the annual ROI will be||25,85%|
|If capital is invested for a period of 1.5 years, the annual ROI will be||34,46%|
Description of the property
Details of the property:
The property is located in Łódź, in the Stare Polesie district, at 6-go Sierpnia street no. 72, which is a 1,366 m2 plot of land. The property is not part of a local land management plan. The decision from May 2017 on the Land Development and Management Conditions issued for this property allows for the erection of a multi-residential building with a commercial area on the ground floor and also for rebuilding of the entrance road.
The plot of land is rectangular in shape – 31.5 m wide and 43.4 m long and has direct access from public roads. There are residential and utility buildings on the property, however due to their poor condition they will be demolished.
Building utility systems: water installations, fire system, sewage and gutter system, heating system, electrical installations (power, lighting, anti-lightening and others required), ventilation system in the garage and hydrants.
Sample concept of the building:
At the front, the building will be 5 storeys high (ground floor + 4 floors) with one central wing going inward the property – a 3 storey high building beginning with the first floor and with parking spaces on the ground floor.
At the front end of the building there will be 4 commercial premises located on the ground floor (with basic services such as a shop, hairdresser, etc.). The front façade of the building from the pavement before the entrance will be a maximum of 19 m high.
Taking up shares as a limited partner
The apartments will have the following structure:
- 45 apartments with a floor area of 52 m2 each
- designed for 3 people per apartment = 135 persons
- total apartment floor area 2340 m2
Characteristics of the planned building:
- Plot area 1 366 m2
- Total floor area of the building – around 4 000 m2
- Cubature of the building – around 14 700 m3
- Total plot area built on – around 990 m2 around 72–73% of the total plot area.
- Total paved plot area – around 300 m2 around 22–24% of the total plot area.
- Total green area – around 90 m2 around 6 – 3% of the total plot area.
- Intensity of the land development – around 2 – 3
- Front side– 3 commercial premises about 3 x 84 m2 = 252 m2.
- There will be toilets and staff rooms (with sinks) available.
- The open area inside the plot will be paved to create parking spaces.
- Front side, floors I-IV – residential apartments.
- The area inside the plot, floors II-IV – residential apartments.